Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Story of Little Jael's Paradise...

Phew!~~
Was spending whole day time to pack all of my stuffs and clean up my room for the next tenant (Malcolm)..
Sitting in the empty room with my lappy and thinking back the time i just moved in..

A totally new room...and now i had been spending most of my last semester time in this awesome little Jael's paradise..
even thats only few people came into my room before..but still..It brought alots of memories to me..
In the room..i still can see the screens of ...
JT, BK, JS, KH and I were chatting;
Aussie's gang ran into my room and celebrated my birthday;
Jazz stood outside my window and scare me;
Yenling slept on my bed;
Wanting knocked my door with almost 'silent' sound;
Yow passed by my door;
Rushing of my Assessmentssss; 
The Washing machine and dryer's sound was around me everyday....
and alots more...
I will miss it.....ya...definitely i will...

Day leave Aussie: 24 days... 

No comments: