Saturday, January 1, 2011

what a happy new year...

2011...happy new year!!!

New Year...originally was a happy and excited reunion day for everyone...
Shouldn't call you...
Shouldn't force you..
Shouldn't ask you..
Shouldn't...
ya..I was escaping again..

But Today, i decided to face the problem that occurred few days ago..
and i heard what I'd expected..
again the same question same problem that we used to face before..
the solution is always there but i don't know why you still think that much...

Your words was driving me to heaven and also push me down after all...
Do you still remember..I'd told you..
if i will bring u stress, problem or sad..and I'm willing to leave without any single words...
there is no such right or wrong when you talked about LOVE..we both knew that...
We paid your heart before...that's enough for me...really...
AND YOU..i can feel how you dote on me.. :)

Thanks for telling me those..i really wish u will tell me whatever you are thinking...
no matter that is good or bad...
once we are still getting along, you are still my beloved babe.. :)
I do wish u..don't think too much please...
I might not stay at your side all the time...
I might not listen to your words..
I might not have the ability to make u love me more...
But the only one thing i knew is.. I'll love you till the time you give me up... ^^

No comments: