Thursday, July 24, 2008

count down-ing for my INTI life..

today is 2years 2months and 28days in INTI and it also my last 20 days in INTI...
just now, i was packing my staff in my apartment, notice that many many many things i still keep it..and these all things are the beautiful memories for my INTI life..
Orientation day may session 2006..
my good frens in sem 1 --> yuan, devis, danny..
my 13 sisters-->yen ling, jazztky, wenduan, sabri, jehteng, nico, jynee, charley, wendy, liuliu, xuxu, yip..
my housemate-->bk, jingting, loong jie..
my classmate-->too many dy..
my orientation night team member-->a lot..
and my dear-->loong..
i am not willing to part with a lot of memories in INTI..
Gambateh everyone..do cherish ur life..time is passing damn fast..dont waste ur time to get angry..spend more time to luv ppl..learn how to forgive and forget..dont regret of every things that u had done..
P/S: count down-->20 days..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sob sob...ur blog lead me to emo...