Monday, July 21, 2008

this is my very very 1st blog..i never try to post or write down a blog before..

i used to keep everything in my mind, due to something happened to me before, im not willing to trust ppl for long time..because that thing, i was entering into a "mature" or "adult" life..which is only believe in yourself but not anyone beside u..But now, i knw nothing is prefect, somebody hate u, must have equal amount of ppl will luv u too..hee, luckily i notice it earlier..if not i will be missing a lot a lot of memorable memories in my life..so, i decided to create this blogger, to let the person who luv me wat happen to me and for the person who hate me, knw me more..this is the only thing i can do..izzit right?


But anyway, i will TRY to update my blog frequently..hee
Ending my 1st blog now..quite sleepy here..hee
hope there have 2nd, 3rd,4th....blogs in the future..hee
nite nite everyone..thanks u all spend time to knw me more..
c u next time..byebye

5 comments:

渐行渐远 said...

m i 1st viewer?? i think is it..
erm.. huey ling rmb me o nt??
me is Jim Hao ^^
Go my blog to see too ba..
Gambateh neh..
Congrat to ur 1st blogger..

Have a nice day o.. ^^

Jael said...

sure i rememeber u..how can i for get u?
haha
okok no prob..ohya..i think u still dont knw that i will be going to aus on next year feb..hee
take care ya..

渐行渐远 said...

Omg.. go aus??
so pro lo u.. next year u finish study here ady mie?
Anywhr, take care urself o in others country.. ^^
u go alone? o gt frenz go 2gether wif u?
If come bk pontian come out Yam cha call me la..
haha take care too

eS™ said...

yOyO~~
i Come tO c Le..
Blerk..
Avatar Vry UgLy..ChanGe it^^
dRop u a Comment..to shOw My Sincerely..
And Love..
Yuek...
frenz Love...xD

Ken Wooi said...

hello HL~

promoting HL Milk? XD