Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Think twice...

Tired??
Everyone have their limit my dear..
and my limitation ady higher than normal person...
But Your words are always sharp to me..
People will only think negative and forgot the happy stuffs when u r arguing..
So, Please think twice before you say it out..

What can I do without adding u stress when u ady thought Im a stress-maker in your mind..
What should I do to make u understand how much I care about helping u reduce some troubles when i was not beside u...
What can I do to let u more care about our 'so called' relationship?
What should I do? 
Can someone tell me?
No matter how I do, you will go to a negative way automatically...
What can I do...
What can I prove? 
How can I show?

Do u still remember the words that u said before?
Do you still remember U said u wana prove about your love to someone who looked down on us...
Do you still remember U said u wana help me to cure the wound that I had...
Do you still remember U promise u wana take good care of me?
Do you still remember U said I am the one who u wana protect the most.....
Do you still remember these?
I always do..I always do believe on us..believe us will overcome every obstacles...
And now..I hope..I hope there is a miracle drop to us...

No comments: