Monday, June 21, 2010

negative + positive..

I had been packing my stuffs since few days ago..
too many things to pack???  not really..
but just not feel like packing all stuffs up...

back to Msia...
that used to be my motivation of completing my busy degree life yet this is the dismotivation of packing all of my stuffs now...

face the future, face the fact..
seriously...is the time to think about all..
but now..the tasks that i had planned is just..playing playing playing...travelling travelling travelling...  :p
my brain is like..IGNORE everything automatically except meet up with my friends, play and travel...
omg!!!!  I had totally moodless of doing my resume....!!!  can somebody help me???

__________________________________________________________________________

negative feeling ended...positive UP!!!

heyhoo...New Zealand..IM COMING!!!
travel will always make me happy...haha...
leave 5 more weeks in Brisbane...
but..yenling and i decided to sacrifice our lovely 8 days for traveling to NZ!!!

count down-ing the last 5 weeks in Brisbane...
last 5th week...packing...lepak-ing...changing...
last 4th week...shopping...planning...outing with my friends in Brisbane.....
last 3rd week...NZ Trip!!
last 2nd week..back from NZ trip..settle all Doc stuffs..planning again...
last week...outing with my bro and his gf in Brisbane..+ Convocation!! heyhoo

hey guys...my convocation is held on...
Date: 22nd of July..
Time: 6.30pm..
Venue: Queensland Performing Art Center!!!!!

No comments: