Monday, May 10, 2010

lots topics...

Suddenly think to update my blog but dont knw wad to write actually...^^
erm..im almost recovered from the weird sick?? but still feel like there is got something stuck inside my throat..swt..anyway..thanks ya guys..^^ thanks jazz, wanting, yenling, jeffrey, nick, ku, von and those who care and worried about me..

was submitted my last 6th assessment in my Degree life...and my next assessment's due date is on 24 of May...so im having 2 weeks holiday?? DEFINITELY NO!!! i still leave a dozen of preparation to do before submitting the rest of my assessments...
12 May..AD Campaign meeting + consultation with Media supervisor
13 May..IMC meeting
swt...haven started my preparation at all...OMG!!! still think to rest??? AHHH~~!!!
STOP COMPLAINING about assessments...i pretty ENJOY my assessments life...@@

God will leave a window open, when he locked up all the door..
God gave me a mountain of assessments..but he also provided wonderful + awesome teammates for me..
thanks guys..u guys do help me alots and alots....appreciated u guys..^^

I SHOULD cherish the time i leave in Brisbane.. I know i will miss Brisbane alots when i get bac to Msia...miss miss..T^T
and i have to consider about my future too..swt...can i ignore this?? stress-nya..

erm...what else?? erm..count...

ciao..

1 comment:

elleBeeKay said...

gurl...dun stress dun stress...is time to chiong for the last time...:) then come bk msia, tell us everything you faced in Aussie then you will miss the life again:) this is life...when you start work in here, there is another story of stress...you know what? human always posses stress and we have to overcome it...:)countdown your days to msia..go go go